The Breezy Point Resort
The upper Midwestern section of the United States is called a lot of things, things like the Great Lakes region, America’s heartland and the best of America. It also has more than a few unflattering nicknames like the rust belt or the fly over states. One thing it is rarely ever called is a vacation destination. If you believe that, then you are missing out on some great experiences. One such place is the Breezy Point Resort in Breezy Point Minnesota.
Breezy Point Resort is a luxury resort that has a little something for everyone. Everything from the unique luxury accommodations to the lake shore to the fine dining, all come together to make the Breezy Point Resort a true vacation destination. Here are 5 good reasons for you to check it out.
1. The Cabins – That’s, right – cabins, but you won’t be ruffing it by any stretch of the imagination. One of the cabins has 11 bedrooms! The rooms are huge and luxurious. There are also standard hotel rooms if you prefer, but…
2. The Lake – The Breezy Point Resort is on Pelican Lake. So boating, fishing, walking the shoreline – if you can do it in a lake, you can do it here.
3. The Golf – The Breezy Point Resort boast 3 separate championship caliber courses. If you enjoy chasing that little white ball all over the place, then you will love it here.
4. The Weather – Not everyone likes to bake in the sun or walk around in 100 degree heat on vacation. If 75 degrees and sunny is more your speed, then north central Minnesota is an excellent choice in the summer.
5. The Value – With the unique accommodations, the beautiful golf courses, and the picturesque location you would expect to pay much more than you will. Dollar for dollar, the Breezy Point Resort is an excellent vacation value. This would be a great place to spend the 4th of July or even get married – just sayin’.
There you have it, 5 simple reasons to visit The Breezy Point Resort – start making plans.