The American Club – Prepare For True Luxury
For those who do not hail from, or are not familiar with, the Midwest, it may seem like an odd place to consider as a vacation or getaway destination, particularly the upper Midwestern states like Minnesota or Wisconsin. The fact is there are a number of excellent destinations in the upper Midwest and among the very best is The American Club in Kohler, Wisconsin.
The American Club is a luxury resort and spa that is a truly spectacular vacation or getaway spot. If you’re trying to find something a little different to do, a stay at The American Club will definitely scratch that itch. Here are 5 good reasons for you to check it out.
1. The Hotel – You have to see it to believe it! The rooms, the lobby, the exterior – all breathe taking. It’s the only hotel in the Midwest to earn AAA’s highest rating. If there were 6 or 7 diamonds on the scale, this place would have scored it easily.
2. The Hotel – No, seriously, it’s that nice that it gets a second mention on the list. You really need to check this place out.
3. The Golf – Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits Golf Clubs are both associated with The American Club. Each course has hosted major championship tournaments for the PGA and LPGA.
4. The Food – If luxury hotel suites and fine dining sound like a good time to you, the… The room you know about and the food is almost equally spectacular. The Immigrant Restaurant at the resort will also rock your world. Jackets are required and a reservation is practically mandatory.
5. The Value – As you read this it may have occurred to you that The American Club must be expensive. Honestly, it’s not cheap but you would probably be okay with the price if it were double or triple what it actually is. Words cannot do The American Club justice.
There you have it, 5 reasons to visit The American Club – you don’t want to miss it!